Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Pick Stephanie and Jim up from the airport. How I missed my girl and how good it is to see Jim.

Stephanie meets Ella for the first time. What a picture of Ella smiling at Stephanie.

Appletinis.

Dad holding Ella for so long on Christmas Day. Every time I looked he was lifting her up in the air and bringing her back down to kiss her face. My heart was warmed over and over.

Jamin and Wendy and Stephanie and Jim played a (partial) game of Settlers. There's the four of them sitting together playing and talking. A wish nearly comes true.

How many stops did we make before we finally made it out of town and off to San Francisco? 4 or 5?

Stopped to see Mom's grave. Touched by Stephanie's emotion.

Jim so patiently sat through our reminiscing.

Christmas morning I'm up early. Have to wake Tom up at 10:00. Its Christmas morning!!!

Tom fixed dinner. He's such a great guy!! And a really good cook!!!

The people just kept coming!! We had more people here than I had planned on, but it all worked out, everyone had enough food and we had enough chairs. I love the noise and the activity.

Some played wii. Some talked and laughed.

Rob was a trooper, entertaining people for us. He didn't even know he was being flirted with.

Apples to Apples.

Catchphrase.

A pina colada to calm things down.

Willie loves loves loves Stephanie and Jim.

The wine cupboard.

3rd annual Bentley calendar.

So many gifts, the best of which is the gift of eternal life. Jesus really is the reason for the season and I thank Him for all He's given to me and done for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment