Friday, May 13, 2011

Countdown to the Wedding - Day 39

I'm seeing some super results because of my diet.  My energy level is high, which is good.  But I can now fit into some clothes that I couldn't just a couple months ago and that is great!!  I had put some things up in the top of my closet that I couldn't fit into.  You know, those "I hope I can get back into these some day" clothes.  Well, I pulled down a pair of pants today and I could fit into them!!!!  My diet isn't at all boring but I'll admit that sometimes I really want some ice cream or chocolate.  I just don't want to start down that road.  I'm afraid once I do, I won't be able to stop.  And I am hungry a lot, especially in the late afternoon.  Finding satisfying snacks that don't pack too much of a calorie punch has been a challenge.  Getting that boost today in being able to wear something again though helps me to keep it going.  I feel successful.  My total weight loss so far is 10 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment