Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things to Remember

I like cheap cooking wine just fine. No need to buy the expensive stuff.
After 30 years of marriage, my favorite place to go on a date with my husband is home.
After a year of telling him no, my dog will still steal my socks if given the chance.
No matter how small your purse is, you should always carry a safety pin.
People come to see me rather than the state of my house, but to make people feel more comfortable, I should keep my house clean and tidy.
Other people have good ideas too.
Always tell the people that you love that you love them. You never know when it will be the last opportunity.
It's easier to keep up than to catch up.
You don't really know how long you're going to live, so take good care of yourself in case it's a really long time.
Paying your taxes, working hard and being a solid member of the community IS giving back.
Fostering a good relationship with my in-laws was one of my better ideas.
Really listen to people. There's a lot behind their words.
Play with the dog; you'll both be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment